Lynda Training – InfoPath 2013 Essential Training
English | 6h 58m | Video: AVC (.flv) 960×540 15fps | Audio: AAC 48KHz stereo | 1.00GB
Genre: Video Training
In this course, author and InfoPath expert Gini Courter shows how to create and publish sophisticated electronic forms using the latest version of the Microsoft form-creation tool InfoPath. The course features the InfoPath Designer tool and provides in-depth tutorials on designing form templates, and explains how to create and publish forms via email, the web, a network share, or SharePoint.
Gini also demonstrates advanced aspects of InfoPath, like connecting forms to outside data sources and building templates from Office documents, databases, or XML files.
* What is InfoPath?
* Creating a template from scratch
* Importing Word and Excel forms
* Creating and modifying data sources
* Adding and formatting a layout table
* Choosing a theme
* Working with form controls like date pickers and check boxes
* Using tables and sections for repeating data
* Publishing forms and templates
* Enabling digital signatures in a form
With a Premium account you can download files having Fullspeed,no waiting !
Incoming search terms:
- lynda infopath (1)